Nowadays, we use our phones for almost everything. In fact, phones have become a big part of our lives and we can’t do without them. That means if your phone fails to charge, you lose a lot and you get to miss out on a lot, including streaming movies and playing leroijohnny casino en ligne games.
The great thing is that when your iPhone stops charging, there is something that you can do in order to make sure that the charging port starts working again. In this section, you will learn the best way to clean an iPhone charging port so that it starts working again.
Steps to Charging an iPhone Charging Port
Here are the steps to take when cleaning your iPhone charging port:
- The first thing that you should do is power off your phone. Take note and make sure that your phone has been shut down before the process begins.
- You will now need to make sure that you hold the can that contains the compressed air upright. Doing that will ensure that the can does not expel wet propellent. Instead, it will blast air only. You must then make sure that you shoot in short, controlled bursts.
- When you are sure that you have done enough airing, you can then turn on your phone again and try to charge it and see if it works. If it doesn’t start charging again, then you try the next step.
- At this point, you can then take a toothpick and make sure that it is dry and has the right shape and size. We forbid you from using metal objects as they may damage your phone when you play australianonlinecasinosites online casino games.
- Switch your hone again and insert the toothpick into the phone’s port. You will then have to make sure that you use light strokes to scrap the walls inside the port. Remember that the pins inside the port are delicate and so, you should never exert too much pressure.
- After you’ve used the toothpick, you can then use the compressed air can repeat the first process. You can then turn on your phone and try charging again. This should fix your problem.